Using Laser Interceptor laser jammer is very easy, and doesn’t require any additional knowledge. Laser Interceptor laser jammer operates completely automatically, since it has built in Ultra fast laser detector receiver, and High Power laser jammer transmitter in compact housing.
3. Since Laser Interceptor laser jammer is also Multipurpose Laser System, it is usually set to Parking assistant mode during first 30 sec after turning it on. Parking option may be also turned off, or set to different time duration simply by using Laser Interceptor Communicator (download)
4. While driving, Your Laser Interceptor laser jammer device will give You both sound (through built in speaker) and visual (green LED on Power Switch will blink) alerts that Your speed is trying to be measured by speed measuring device. Make sure that Your device is Powered on, and that there are no any obstacles in front of laser jammer heads, because they require optical visibility for operation.
5. After hearing or seeing alert from Laser Interceptor it is advisable to decrease speed according to posted speed limit and turn off Your Laser Interceptor laser jammer device on it’s Power Switch, so that Your speed can be measured, and this will save You from any inconvenience.
6. All Laser Interceptor laser jammer devices are produced with strict conditions and passed quality control procedures, and Your unit will never give any error code, because it’s produced to be the smartest laser jammer on the market, and it recognises every LIDAR unit currently available on the market.
1. Make sure that Your device is Powered on, and that there are no any obstacles in front of laser jammer sensor heads, because they require optical visibility for operation.
2. After turning Laser Interceptor laser jammer on You will hear an “Welcome” sound, which means that all Laser Interceptor laser jammer heads are plugged in and device is operating regularly. Since Laser Interceptor during powering on performs “Self test” You may hear optional sound that will warn You about bad or irregular, operation, and in that case please check that all laser jammer heads are plugged in properly, or contact Your customer service.
Laser sensor wavelenght: 905 nm
Laser Class: 1M
CPU current: 70 mA (MAX 700 mA)
Outer sensors: 30 mA
Operating temperature: -
All products are labelled with E-
CPU dimensions: 125mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 25mm (H)
Sensor dimensions: 100mm (L) x 25mm (W) x 15.5mm (H)
Wiring harness lenght: 1 meter
Sensor wires lenght: 6 meter
CPU weight: 80 g
Sensor weight: 180 g